Wednesday, February 23, 2005

One Mullet Said To Another Mullet...

So this evening I was at the Country Fair which is a mini mart where I was purchasing a new bridal magazine and an iced tea. As I was waiting in a really long line to be checked out, there were two slightly rowdy male mullets in front of me. One mullet said to the other mullet quite loudly, "Any self respecting white male would have punched that N-word in the face." Now, I cannot believe that there are still people that speak this way, let alone say it so loudly in a public place as if they were trying to make sure everyone could hear them. Luckily, there were no African Americans in the store because I would have been even more horrified. I was certainly not the only person who was obviously disgusted. It was such a gross experience.

1 Comments:

At 7:08 PM, Blogger Leslie Welch said...

I love this mullet mania going on in meadeville!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home