Monday, February 07, 2005

New Cars

I have been neglectful, I know. We have been a bit stressed out this week. Our SUV needs almost 1500 in work in order to pass inspection. This was quite a suprise, we knew we needed brakes but not all the other nonsense. So then we thought, let's just buy a new car. So we have spent the past week checking out vehicles. Tomorrow we will have a brand new Honda CRV. A fabulous dark blue color. We actually did not want a SUV because of the gas usage. But we needed something large enough for frequent travel and something that could handle the snow. Weirdly we were unable to get approved for the Subaru Legacy which was our first choice so we ended up with an SUV anyway. This is my first non American car. I feel a bit guilty and I can just imagine what my grandfather will say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home