Monday, January 17, 2005

Plaque and Employment and Islands

Plaque: I went to the dentist today. I have four cavities. Three littles and one biggie. He did the biggie today which was almost my entire tooth. I have not had a cavity in 9 years. I blame it on pregnancy. I could noy brush my teeth properly for 5 months because I puked like a frat boy. S I would like to thank the divine plan for pregancy for rotting my teeth along with ruining my girlish firgure.

Employment: I have two interviews tomorrow. Both are jobs that I do not really want. But we need some more income since we are paying for half of our wedding. One interviewer is requiring that I bring an official copy of my college transcript(no photo copies), a copy of my original diploma, car insurance, car registration, act 33 and 34 clearances, SS card and "any other" certificates of achievement that might be relevant. This is a freakin TSS job. Complete waste of the state's money and 80% waste for my client. Not to mention shitty pay. Before I run around trying to come up with all this nonsense shouldn't I know whether or not they are hiring me or whether or not I even want the job? I can not take all the crap sometimes.

Islands: I choose to live on my own island.

2 Comments:

At 6:55 PM, Blogger Leslie Welch said...

Good thing that you had a pap smear recently. They may need that too!

 
At 7:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

geez, that's an insane amount of stuff to have to bring. they sure do trust you. laf

 

Post a Comment

<< Home