Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Gotti

So I must admit that I watch at least 50% of the reality shows out there. Maybe not every single episode but enough that I could hold a conversation on just about any show. Even though they are usually incredibly stupid and probably coached I just can't help it. Anyway Growing Up Gotti is one of my favorite shows eventhough it is a bit ridiculous. Here is this incredibly rich woman with a mafia father and most likely a mafia ex whose is in prison and denying that she knows of any illegal activities. OK. So here are these 3 sons with everything imaginable, the oldest calls her to ask if he could buy a chinchilla fur coat for $1900 and she says she is sure it is a scam but do what you want. Of course it is fake and so she sends her assisstant to return it and he loses the receipt. She is angry with him understandably but states that her son has no fault in it at all. Then proceeds to buy all 3 of her sons $5000ish fur coats. The whole thing is just goofy. She seems to want to protray being very motherly and laying down the law for her kids but for gods sake. I mean who cares really? I just am completely amazed sometimes that there are people out there with no boundaries and a have a bottomless pit of money. And many of them are younger than me. Of course her older son is going to attend Harvard. Now not to be judgemental but does this kid really have the grades and test scores? I really doubt it. Plus you know he walks around saying "Where are all my ballers? and Drop it like it's hot!" That just irritates me. But I will continue to watch the show and ounish myself on a weekly basis. Thank you for your support.


Some of this bitterness may come from the fact that my freaking SUV needs $1000 of work before it will pass inspection. Prostitution may not be the worst idea.

4 Comments:

At 8:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.cnn.com/2005/EDUCATION/01/14/students.stripping.ap/index.html

-Brad

 
At 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude. you have to project runway. awesome.
laf

 
At 3:47 AM, Blogger deahsella said...

Personally, I'm addicted to the Surreal Life. I think I've seen every ep of all the past seasons, and most of this one. I mean, Mini Me living with a Brady?!? How much more UNreal can you get! It's freaking hilarious though. I was also caught up in the Rebel Billionaire for awhile, but that's just 'cuz Richard Branson is hot.

 
At 10:37 PM, Blogger Maggie Moo said...

Brad I think stripping may be the way to go. I wonder if they pay that much at The Beaver Dam on the outskirts of Meadville?

Laura I do watch PR sporadically. I like Kara the best.

Sandy I watch Surreal Life sporadically too. I was completely hysterical when the naked mini me was peeing off of his Jazzy 5000 chair onto the rug.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home