Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Big Mac Attack

A few months ago they demolished the McDonald's downtown. Steven and I were excited thinking that something interesting would take it's place. Obviously we are crazy because they built another McDonald's in it's place. So today walking to my car from my internship a with his son makes small talk with me as we wait for the light. He asks me if I had been to the new McDonald's. I say no is today the grand opening? Yes he says. Is it nice I say? Yes it's lovely just lovely. We then part ways and I chuckle. The man was a bit WT and I thought it was cute how excited he was. Later on today we are driving to WalMart to replace the blowdryer that so conveniently broke this AM and we run into this insane traffic jam. Oh yes the new McDonald's is packed and they hired auxiliary police to manage traffic. Oh My God! The whole town must have been there. This is apparently the most exciting thing since 50s Night at the Community Center. Amazing.

1 Comments:

At 4:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Camille,

After reading your blog "Big Mac Attack", I believe you will find the wages information on my site about Jobs With Best Wages to be very helpful.

To give you an idea of our wide range, some of the recent searches that found our site included ...

Teachers Wages
Farmers Wages
Chefs Wages
Surgeons Wages
Nurses Wages
Mechanics Wages
Lawyers Wages
Management Wages.

We have hundreds of "must read" articles on wages and careers and many other topics in our Top Career Wages site.

Kind Regards
Emily

 

Post a Comment

<< Home