Monday, November 13, 2006

November

Good Lord! I can't believe I haven't posted in 7 months! I am now offcially married. As predicted, it doesn't feel much different but I guess when you live with someone and have a 2 year old together there is not too much change. The wedding went well so I am told. Of course there were things that went wrong that bothered me but I don't think many people realized except my poor bridesmaids who got to deal with my mini breakdown in the AM. I had the most wonderful bridesmaids ever and my whole family commented on what "wonderful ladies" they were. Ava had a good time. She just ran around like a maniac raiding the cookie buffet and dancing. We went to AC for a short honeymoon because I couldn't take any more time off of school. I know many of you have eaten at PF Chang's but out here in the woods we don't have those kind of luxuries. We ate at one in AC and can I just tell you that Chinese food has not been the same since.

Grad school has taken over my life. I am currently sifting through 63 articles for my competency paper policy analysis. Although the work isn't extremely difficult, there is just too much of it, plus these people love group projects. LOVE THEM! I just remind myself that there is only 7 more months left. I have no classes with the nervous breakdown sexual harasser this semester so that is a plus. I must say that I do like my internship at The United Way. Everyone is nice and I am learning alot about funding and administration. Yee Haw!

2 Comments:

At 7:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations again. It was a great wedding and I was so happy to be there.

P.S. I know nothing of this PF Changs.

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger Maggie Moo said...

Oh Brad you would die for PF Chang's! You love the oriental food! If you ever get a chance, you need to go. I can't even tell you how wonderful it was.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home