Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year

New Year's Eve was fun. My brother is visiting and watched Ava for us so we could go out to dinner. I have to say the place we went to was sort of a dive but we had the most amazing steak dinners. We also had a rousing game or too of MegaTouch before we headed home. When we got home and put Ava to bed, we ate a crap load of junk food and had a five and half hour game of monopoly. Steven won of course and I was almost brought to tears. Tonight we will have a marathon of Phase Ten and tomorrow shopping at the Grove City Outlets. Whoo! Then it is back to the internship grind. Wedding plans are still clouding my head. I did an official budget on Friday and realized we were going $2500 over budget. Probably not a good thing but we'll see what happens. Have a wonderful New Year all ! Here's to prosperity in 2006!