Saturday, December 03, 2005

Tense

Things are still ridicuously busy and out of control. Finals assignments and papers are kicking my ass. Now I have to put together a self esteem class for the mentally retarded at my internship. Of course it is also due finals week. So thanks. Anyway we caught a mouse which is good news. However, the same day we caught the mouse we found mouse poo on our couch. This confirms that they can climb up things which means they can get anywhere. It is terrifying. I am completely freaked. Anyway we are still using the traps which I feel are a bit unhumane but if we don't get the other ones (if there are other ones) I will die. I have no clue when I will write again. This finals crap is taking over my life. See you mid December.

1 Comments:

At 10:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Camille, I was out blog surfing looking for some info on wedding planning ontario canada when I ended up on your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but your topic caught my eye. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for wedding planning ontario canada. I am going to
bookmark your site for future reference and reading. Should you ever need it, you can get specific information about wedding planning ontario canada at the site above.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home