Sunday, November 20, 2005

Matrimony Madness

I am starting to have freak outs about the wedding ceremony. I am not too excited about being the focus of all the attention. I am totally uncomfortable with myself since I had Ava. I honestly am afraid I may get panic attacky. Anyway we have opted for the shorter service rather than go through a whole mass which I guess will help lengthwise. For those of you who don't know Catholic services tend to be long rather than those nice 15 minute Prostestant ceremonies. Still I know I know I will not be a calm composed bride. I will be a nut and my bridesmaids will not know what to do with me. I have already had suggestions from friends to only invite a handful of people to the ceremony and then the rest to the reception but I don't think they understand the concept of Catholic people. You never cut out the church.

3 Comments:

At 3:21 AM, Blogger Leslie Welch said...

I will know exactly what to do with you. Six captain and cokes later, you will be asking for seconds at communion and singing Moon River to the gusts from the alter! I can't wait for your wedding.

 
At 10:38 PM, Blogger ShellBug526 said...

Well, perhaps six captains before the wedding would be a little much, but there is nothing wrong with one or two to make you feel a little more at ease!

 
At 10:48 PM, Blogger Maggie Moo said...

well you guys will have to do something with me or i might go out the window.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home