Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Chill

It is cold here. 15degrees. Plus we are having a snow storm tomorrow again. I love living in the snowbelt. Bundling Ava up is such a chore. She hates her winter jacket. We haven't been able to take her sled riding yet and I wish we could.

It seems like the semester will never end. I am a bit stressed. Yesterday I was using a phone card to call my best friend from Hazleton. The call wouldn't go through and then I called customer service three times trying to get a person and not a goofy voice prompter thing. I broke down in tears. When Steven came home from picking up salads we figured out that I had been dialing the wrong area code for my friend. This was my area code for about 22 years. I just lost it. I started bawling and went upstairs threw myself on the bed and decided to quit grad school. After a cookie and back massage I started my next paper. Crazy much?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home