Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Moving along

Today was wedding madness. Appointments with photographers and bakers. Converstaions with DJs. Because I have waited so long to book finding a photographer is a bit hard. I only found one guy I really liked and thought his work was within my ecpectations. My expectations being minimal cheese. The only problem is that he is twice what I am able to spend on a photographer. Decisions, decisions... I think we will just book him because finding someone else would be insanity. I believe we found the perfect baker/"pastry artist". That means he is cheap and good. I just want a really tall over the top cake. Not even like fondant fancy. Plain is ok as long as it is so tall it touches the ceiling. I found one DJ who seems ok and am waiting on a call back from another one. Progress is good. If I book a DJ, baker and photographer by the New Year I will be in business. Then after that comes all the making of things. Hours and hours of making things. This is when it is good to live near friends and family. Alas I will be the lone bride plugging away at her wedding extravaganza.

3 Comments:

At 10:42 PM, Blogger Maggie Moo said...

Hey thanks. I did check out her site and I think she would be good. We are sort of leaning towards "expensive guy". We meet him on Monday so we'll see. If we don't go with him I would like to check out your sister.

 
At 4:55 PM, Blogger ShellBug526 said...

Our chick was not overly pricey and she let us buy the CD, which was a selling price for us. Plus the pictures all turned out great...

 
At 11:13 PM, Blogger Maggie Moo said...

Well we booked the expensive guy but I feel confident he will do a good job. Good decision, bad decision, who knows? It's done and I am checking it off. Thanks for your input though. I can use all the help I can get.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home