Sunday, December 18, 2005

Freedom...Sort of...

So I have finally finished my finals. I think I did well. I'll update when I find out for sure. This semester went by quickly and I am beginning to believe I could actually graduate. The only real problems are those days when I hardly see Ava and the fact that I haven't done any wedding stuff since like September. I work better under pressure I think.

So as soon as I finished my exams last night, I had to wrap presents, finish writing Christmas cards and pack to go to my parents. I am happy to go home for a long week with Ava but of course my mother already has everyday scheduled. I have to fit some wedding stuff in there somewhere. Steven will be joining us on the 23rd. He will have four glorious days to himself this week. He is thrilled.

My parents arrived today and we had a rousing game of pinnochle tonight while we listened to Christmas music. I felt normal again. I have to say my bff Les and her family did make it to PA. They seem happy and are thrilled to have friends close by again. I miss having friends and especially a close group of friends. I have made a few friends at school and they are all great but it is not quite the same. I feel a bit lonely again but I am sure it will fade.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home