Sunday, February 19, 2006

Currently...

I am working on a take home exam for my human behavior and social environment class. It sucks. He grades based on the exams from the rest of the students. So really I should get an A but there are two students who are such freaking over achievers that we all have to work harder. I mean I have answered the questions sufficiently, some of them even more than sufficient. But thanks to the two adult learner freaks, I must now research to find outside sources to site just to have them on there. I don't even know why I care.

Not to mention this prof is a freak. He is vulgar and always talks about sex. Mind you this is social work 95% of the class is women. Last week he taught for 15 minutes and decided to cancel class because he couldn't concentrate. Most of the class goes to a local bar with cheap food for lunch and who is there drinking? Yes, Mr. Pervert. He has to try and hang out with us and buy us drinks. Let me just point out that he had his tenure blocked because he was inapprpriately drinking at bars with students.

So this past week we had class in which he does a class exercise. He asked us to draw our last sexual position. Which of course no one did. He did it to remind us that we can't ask clients to do things we wouldn't do ourselves. I think he probably could have come up with another way. Anyway he lets us out early again and we go for dinner at the same bar. Again he is already there drinking. Alcoholic maybe? He decides to hang out with us again. Tells me how nice my hair looks (I straightened it) and proceeds to tell me he thought his wife was sexy as shit when she got a haircut like mine. He said it was like putting a bag over her head, like he was having sex with someone else. And then proceeded to rub my friend's arm just a little too long.

Now you may ask why I won't report him. Maybe because I go to a school that lies about the # of rapes there are on campus. Maybe because a reprot was made last year and he made the girl's life hell. I am 28, I thought I was past this type of bullshit.

5 Comments:

At 7:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, that guy is seriously shady, i'm happy to hear that at least his tenure was put on hold or whatever. i don't think we're ever too old to get over that sort of shit.

also, re: adult learners. i think i'm becoming one!!! seriously, in my art class, i'm a night student, and am completely irritated by the annoying day students. i'm trying to overcome this irritation...but it might be too late.

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger Maggie Moo said...

I just hate it and of course my principled self will not be able to keep my mouth shut. I am sure I will cause myself a bunch of trouble.

I don't mind being an adult learner as long as I don't have to deal with stupid ones.

 
At 4:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
how to take clomid advisor career financial in Blood pressure and cold medicine Investor malpractice attorney orlando fl Blue credit card buy butalbital in florida Plus size discount cocktail dress Drip water filter Tit fucking hardcore Zyban and zyban Heating pads neck Vacation packages in mexico Engine compartment 1994 suzuki sidekick Search acyclovir online order butalbital prescription online http://www.buybutalbitalonline.info/order-butalbital-online-without-prescription.html View sonicpj 875 projectors lamps 37 butalbital mia butalbital drug side effects Mcafee virus scan 4 5

 
At 1:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Bentley continential Car alarm system links microsoft project training programs oregon Cleaners+dyson+vacuum New great antidepressants Toshiba projectors ff1 Volvo oil filter Bad credit unsecured tenant loans Hvac business card logos bentley flying spur and tuning Kinetoscope patents credit report http://www.cd-changer-9.info/Christina-bentley.html utah divorce law Girls swimsuit kittens

 
At 5:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Easter flower pots Philadelphia dial up numbers for internet commercial+loans+against+life+insurance+policies windows xp stationery Amf cuno water filters Atalnta ga moving services 1 advertising engine internet ppc search

 

Post a Comment

<< Home