Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Emotional

OK I will be truthful. I have been crying like some kind of fool for the last week. I am terrified of daycare. I know I am being irrational but I keep having these horrible dreams that they are mean to her. I haven't slept properly all weekend. Actually I think it comes down to the fact that I will miss her. With the new schedule we will get home around 4:30/5 and she will have to be in bed by 7:30/8, that gives me about 3 hours a day with her and that is if I don't work in the evening. Is this what this country has come to? Most families need two incomes to stay above water and establish some security. We give our kids to strangers and hope for the best. OK I am actually bawling right now so I will go. But I would like to personally thank dirty Bush and Congress for shooting down a minimum wage raise. It has been nine years for Christ's sake.

2 Comments:

At 11:52 AM, Blogger deahsella said...

Do you at least have a couple different options of places to take her? At least maybe you'll meet some other moms and she'll get the socialization? I can't imagine how hard it must be when you first have to do that, though.

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger Maggie Moo said...

She went today for the first time and it went ok. I guess I will get used to it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home